In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Cornelius K. Hurley, Professor of the Practice of Banking Law at Boston University School of Law and Director of the Morin Center for Banking and Financial Law, to explore financial reform. Dan and Professor Hurley look at the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, the “too big to fail” concept, the creation and function of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the future of our economy.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors