Today on Lawyer 2 Lawyer, we will talk to three attorneys to discuss their trip and ask them about the development of the legal system in China, what they learned and what they are bringing back to our legal system here in the States. We will also speak to another attorney who will give us his outlook on his experience as a lawyer in Hong Kong. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi welcome Nicholas Connon, from the firm Connon Wood Scheidemantle LLP, Malcolm S. McNeil, partner in the Los Angeles office of the Hawaii based law firm, Carlsmith Ball, Neville Asherson, Senior Partner in the law firm Asherson, Klein & Darbinian and Roderick Miller, lead partner in the law firm of Miller Peart which is based in Hong Kong. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors