Members of Congress and their staffers who travel at the expense of private organizations must follow a long list of legal restrictions and requirements. However, there is a little known exemption that allows the same federal employees to travel with virtually no accountability and very little transparency. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams, along with ProPublica.org reporter Justin Elliott and Washington University Law Professor Kathleen Clark examine the ethics, legalities and secrecy of these Congressional trips abroad.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors