In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes BU Law Professor Tamar Frankel to discuss her new book entitled, Fiduciary Law. Dan and Tamar explore fiduciary law, the power of trust and honesty and the impact of new legislation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors