Coast to Coast, with Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams brings into focus a discussion of the Patriot Act up for debate as some of the provisions are set to expire December 31st. Although designed to give federal law enforcement and intellegence agencies tools in the fight against terror, some say civil liberties are being violated. Hear former FBI agent and now candidate for Congress, Coleen Rowley, talk about the frontline need for information balanced with the protection of rights. And our other guest is Attorney Jameel Jaffer with the American Civil Liberties Union who is currently counsel for plaintiffs in challenges to the provisions of the Patriot Act. Join us for this important show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors