In the second edition of this two-part series on Forensic Economics, we take a look at a cost of illness study (COI) in comparison to a life care plan often used in plaintiff cases. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen welcomes John E. Scarbrough, Ph.D., President of Litigation Analytics Inc., who has over 25 years experience analyzing economic loss in cases involving personal injury and wrongful death. Larry and John examine real life cases and look at what happens when overstating cost of illness and explore how Medicare set-asides new rules could affect these life care plans.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors