A recent investigation found the rate of miners diagnosed with Black Lung Disease is surging after nearly three decades of decline. Some blame lenient regulations, lax enforcement, even manipulation of air samples from mines. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams, get the reasons behind this shocking increase and a breakdown of Black Lung litigation from Chris Hamby, the author of the Center for Public Integrity report, and Attorney Stephen Sanders, director of the Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors