In this edition of the Legal ToolKit, host Jared Correia, Law Practice Management Advisor with Mass. LOMAP, welcomes Terrence D. Pricher, an assistant bar counsel in the Office of Bar Counsel and Attorney James S. Bolan, a partner with the firm of Brecher, Wyner, Simons, Fox & Bolan, LLP, to take an in-depth look at IOLTA Accounting. Jim and Terry bring very different perspectives to this discussion and will explore IOLTA accounting and its purpose, three-way reconciliation, the biggest IOLTA pitfalls and how to handle large sums of client funds.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors