Is the civil jury trial an endangered species? On this special edition of the Boston Bar, hosts Attorney Jim Brady from Brady & Monac and Attorney Paul F. Kenney from Kenney & Conley welcome Chief Justice William G. Young, United States District Judge for the District of Massachusetts and Attorney Holly M. Polglase from Campbell, Campbell Edwards & Conroy, to discuss the vanishing civil jury trial against the backdrop of the constitutional right to a trial by jury.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors