Last week Ralph R. Cioffi and Matthew M. Tannin, both former hedge fund managers for Bear Stearns, surrendered to federal agents and were charged with nine counts of securities, mail and wire fraud. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Rich Strassberg, a partner in Goodwin Procter’s Litigation Department and chair of its White Collar Crime & Government Investigations Practice, to discuss the details of this criminal case. They will explore the Bear Stearns scandal, look into the criminal charges against the ex-managers, the state of the mortgage market, the evidence in their email correspondence, tackle the topic of white-collar crime and look at what criminally can happen to these once successful fund managers.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors