Church versus State issues are the basis for some very interesting U.S. Supreme Court cases. In this first edition of the Boston University School of Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 gets beyond the legal documents and summary judgments in a conversation with BU Law Professor Jay Wexler, who brings those cases to life in his book, Holy Hullabaloos: A Road Trip to the Battlegrounds of the Church/State Wars. You will hear about the people and places involved in serious… and sometimes funny cases involving religion and the law.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors