As first reported in a series of New York Times articles by reporter Alan Schwarz, researchers have linked pro football careers and concussions with climbing rates of depression, dementia and even Alzheimer’s disease. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi welcome Christopher Nowinski, President and CEO of the Sports Legacy Institute and Attorney Alan S. Pierce from the Law offices of Alan S. Pierce & Associates and host of Workers’ Comp Matters, to discuss the latest in workers’ comp claims against the NFL. They focus on the long-term effects of concussions from football, the NFL’s role in helping these players, the workers’ comp issues involved and creating public awareness about this serious issue in the NFL and in other sports. For more information on this important issue, including over 100 New York Times articles by Alan Schwarz, click here.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors