Layoffs at law firms and the recession seem to be putting a heavier load on paralegals to assist busy attorneys. Many paralegals are taking on huge projects, while working long hours and burning the midnight oil. Join law.com bloggers J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi , with guests, Linda J. Wolf, ACP the current President of NALA and Christine Parizo a PACE Registered Paralegal who writes the blog, “A Paralegal’s Blog”, to discuss the work of a paralegal through the present economic crisis.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors