This edition of Coast to Coast explores what happened when in-house counsel became the focal point during the TiVo vs. EchoStar patent infringement case with regard to attorney-client privilege. Join co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and Craig Williams, both attorneys and Law.com bloggers, as they peek inside the TiVo V. EchoStar case with the experts – Attorney Blair Jacobs, partner at Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP and Attorney Christine Byrd, a litigation partner with Irell & Manella LLP and a member of the legal team for TiVo at trial. You’ll hear how ‘advice of counsel’ played a role. Coast to Coast is sponsored by Law.com.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors