Information governance can be expensive, but not adopting compliance programs can cost much more. Attorney Christian Liipfert, president of Houston-based Christian Liipfert Consulting, and Chicago-based Theodore L. Banks, of counsel to Schoeman Updike & Kaufman (and president of Compliance & Competition Consultants) join Law Technology News’ editor-in-chief Monica Bay, to discuss how compliance and risk management issues may soon eclipse e-discovery concerns. The pair also discuss CCH Wolters Kluwer’s MediRegs ComplyTrack Suite, a possible model for legal technology options, on the November edition of Law Technology Now!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors