With former defensive football coach Jerry Sandusky accused of raping children and university officials charged with covering up the crimes, the Penn State child sex abuse scandal raises countless legal questions. Could the university be held liable? Could other university officials, including legendary coach Joe Paterno face criminal charges? What laws need to be changed to prevent this from happening again? In this edition of Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams along with Professor Marci Hamilton of the Cardozo School of Law and Attorney Philip Masorti, Senior Partner at Masorti-Sullivan P.C. discuss the complexities of this growing scandal.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors