The work of a paralegal is never done. Although paralegals cannot offer legal advice to clients like attorneys, they are considered the backbone of the law practice. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi as they explore the important role of a paralegal. Lawyer2Lawyer welcomes Tita A. Brewster, Current President of the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) and Chere Estrin, CEO of Estrin LegalEd, to discuss a paralegal’s importance to a firm, the hurdles paralegals face, the Richlin Security Service Co v. Chertoff case and the growth of this legal profession.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors