The downturn in the economy has rattled law firms nationally and internationally, leaving many firms to pick up the pieces. On The Landy Law Letter, host John L. Torvi, from the Herbert H. Landy Insurance Agency of Needham, Massachusetts welcomes Attorney Charles H. Kaplan, a partner in Sedgwick LLP’s New York office, to take a look at the current issues law firms are facing when it comes to labor and employment. John and Charlie discuss the latest business trends in how law firms and attorneys are dealing with the realities of downsizing, employment practices and retirement and what a law firm can do to stay ahead of the game regarding employment practice problems, downsizing or staff cuts.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors