Corporate governance is one of the main concerns for American corporations. In this show, we will discuss the compliance issues that companies are facing and the General Counsel’s role. Is the GC the ‘guard-dog’ so to speak for corporate compliance? Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi as they welcome our experts. Coast to Coast turns to Attorney Lanny J. Davis, partner from the Washington D.C. office of the global law firm, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, Gary Levine, President and Founder of Two Step Software, Inc. that provides tools for compliance and Professor Charles Elson, Chair in Corporate Governance and the Director of the John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance at the University of Delaware.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors