With medical malpractice being a hot-button issue, the medical field and the legal field often times seem at odds with each other. In this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Wayne M. Willoughby, partner with the firm Gershon, Willoughby, Getz & Smith, LLC in Baltimore and Dr. Zev T. Gershon, team leader at Gershon, Willoughby, Getz & Smith, to take a closer look at the relationship between the legal profession and the medical profession. You’ll also hear about the misconceptions about medical malpractice and new developments in Cerebral Palsy.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors