If you’ve been hearing a lot about legal software as a service or SaaS lately, you’ll want to listen to this Lawyer2Lawyer program. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Willliams with guests, Jack Newton, Co-founder and President of Clio, who holds an M.Sc. in Computer Science and Erik Mazzone, the Director of the Center for Practice Management for the North Carolina Bar Association to take an in-depth look at the advantages, disadvantages, risks and even ethical issues when it comes to legal SaaS.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors