In this edition of In-House Legal presented by Lex Mundi, host Tim Corcoran, senior consultant with Altman Weil, discusses the importance of the FCPA to any U.S. entity that conducts business internationally. Special guests include Ross Booher, of Bass, Berry & Sims (Lex Mundi member firm for Tennessee), and Carolyn Lindsey, Director of Member Services with Trace International. You’ll hear an overview of the FCPA, the latest in enforcement actions and trends, basic FCPA compliance information, and additional FCPA resources for in-house counsel.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors