In today’s economy, companies are looking at creative ways to stay ahead of the game when it comes to managing their intellectual property assets to create and capture value. On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi , LLP, welcomes Harry Gwinnell, Vice President and Chief Intellectual Property Counsel at Cargill, Inc. to discuss this hot topic. Peter and Harry look at the importance of building an IP management infrastructure and a strong IP strategy, and share some examples of creating value from intellectual property assets.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors