In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Stanley Z. Fisher, Professor of Law at Boston University School of Law and founding member and trustee of the New England Innocence Project. Dan and Stanley take a look at the New England Chapter of the Innocence Project, how cases get to the Innocence Project, wrongful convictions, police procedures and explore Professor Fisher’s 2008 Study of Eyewitness Identification Reform in Massachusetts.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors