With the passing of Michael Jackson, his will is being dissected and many questions remain on the future of his estate. Host Bob Ambrogi welcomes Attorney Lawrence H. Heller, an international tax and estate planning attorney at the firm Bryan Cave LLP and Professor Tom Featherston, the Mills Cox Professor of Law at Baylor Law School to discuss the fate of Michael Jackson’s estate. They will take a look at the handling of Jackson’s estate, the role of the appointed executors and the importance of having a will.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors