Mass produced homes built with poor-quality products have led to a number of construction defect cases across the country. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Angus Kennedy out of San Diego, California, Attorney Bruno Wolfenzon, from Wolfenzon, Schulman & Rolle and Attorney Dave H. Gardner out of Newport Beach, CA, to look at the necessary qualifiers for construction defect cases, discuss the long term effects on homeowners, the tax side of these cases and the benefits of using structured settlements.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors