The days of sitting in a stuffy classroom are over! With the popularity of the internet, online classes have been accessible to many lawyers. Online CLE is continuing legal education and many attorneys want to take classes and do not have time to attend, so online credit is offered. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi call on our experts to walk us through Online CLE and to see what the future holds. Coast to Coast welcomes Brian Emerson, head of Online CLE for Law.com and Pete Glowacki, Director of the ABA Center for Continuing Legal Education, to discuss the ins and outs of Online CLE. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors