Vioxx litigation is always upredictable. A $26 million jury verdict against Merck was overturned in Texas. Separately, an appeals court in New Jersey sharply reduced a verdict in another Vioxx case. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Tommy Fibich, partner in the firm of Fibich, Hampton & Leebron, LLP out of Houston, Texas and Brenda Sapino Jeffreys, reporter from Texas Lawyer, to explore the reversal of these verdicts. Join us to hear a plaintiff attorney and news reporter’s perspective and see what the future holds for the verdicts of those affected by Vioxx.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors