On this Workers’ Comp Matters program, host Attorney Alan S. Pierce, turns to an expert to discuss the serious health problems of the World Trade Center rescue and the virtual collapse of the workers compensation system. Alan welcomes, Peter Rousmaniere, workers’ compensation consultant and author, who will discuss his in-depth article in Risk & Insurance magazine entitled “Breach of Trust” and explore the lives of the workers and workers compensation system six years after 911.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors