On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes John L. Welch, Of Counsel at Lando & Anastasi, LLP, one of the top trademark lawyers in the country. Peter and John discuss the Bose decision of the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and how it has affected trademark owners, practitioners, and the USPTO – as well as questions that remain regarding how to plead and prove fraud in trademark proceedings before the USPTO.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
- Competitive Branding and Website Development for Lawyers
Our Current Sponsors