Knowledge is definitely power and the financial services industry needs to better educate consumers on the benefits and attributes of structured settlement products. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen, welcomes special guest, Bobby Steele, President of AIG American General Structured Settlements, as they look at the results of a new consumer survey of more than 1,000 Americans conducted by Esearch.com and sponsored by AIG American General Structured Settlements, focused on structured settlements vs. lump sum settlements. Larry and Bobby discuss the results of the survey, the Grillo v. Pettiete case and the need to better educate Americans on structured settlements.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors