Last year, workers comp attorney, Jay BloomBecker from Santa Cruz, California, was tragically gunned down in his office by a disgruntled client. The client had been upset with the settlement he received from his workers’ comp claim. Today on Ringler Radio, we would like to address the difficulty of dealing with clients who either don’t understand the significance of their release signature or those who go to extreme measures when the money runs out. Host Larry Cohen of Ringler Associates reaches out to Attorney BloomBecker’s close friend, Attorney Bob Taren, to honor a man who did so much for the world of workers compensation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors