A champion of rights for the disabled, Tony Coelho, Board Chair of the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD), who authored, in part, the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act, carries on the fight for the rights of the disabled in today’s issues. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen and co-host Randy Dyer, talk to Tony about his lifelong advocacy, his personal story with epilepsy and how a structured settlement can assist those living with disabilities.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors