Attorney Isaac Lidsky was the first blind law clerk to serve the U.S. Supreme Court, working under Justices Sandra Day O’Connor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Recently, Tony Mauro highlighted Isaac in the National Law Journal. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Attorney Isaac J. Lidsky from the firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP and founder of Hope For Vision, to discuss his legal career, his Supreme Court clerkship, being visually impaired and a lawyer and take a look at Hope For Vision, which is raising awareness and helping those with blinding diseases.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors