On May 31, 2009, Air France flight 447, out of Rio de Janeiro bound for Paris, vanished into thin air. A frantic search for passengers and the black boxes, turned up with a number of bodies but no black boxes. Hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams invite Attorney Justin T. Green, partner with the firm Kreindler & Kreindler and Attorney John A. Greaves from the firm Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman, PC , to discuss the crash, the litigation and jurisdiction issues and the quest for compensation for the victims’ families.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors