A birth injury is any sort of injury that a child sustains, or suffers, during the process of birth often resulting in a lawsuit. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen with co–host and Ringler Associate from the Louisville, Kentucky office Cindy L. Chanley, as they report from the 2007 AAJ Convention in Chicago. Ringler Radio welcomes expert guest, Attorney Paul Casi, partner in the firm of Hoffman & Casi PLLC located in Louisville, Kentucky, to discuss the definition of a birth injury, determining the standard of care, birth trauma, birth injury malpractice claims and the role of representing the child. Don’t miss this important discussion.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors