Medical care and pharmaceutical costs can get very complicated for an injured party in a lawsuit, particularly workers comp cases. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen with co–host and Ringler Associate, Bill Mathews, who heads the St. Petersburg office as they report from the 2007 NSSTA Annual Meeting and Conference in Toronto. Ringler Radio welcomes, Lisa M. Datelle, Executive Vice President and Founder of Cypress Care, Inc., one of the nation’s leading pharmacy benefits management companies focused entirely on the workers comp industry. There’s a lot to consider for the plaintiff as you’ll hear in this important discussion.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors