When Hurricane Ike hit the Texas coast, many were left to deal with the devastation of the storm which toppled businesses, firms and homes. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams & Bob Ambrogi as they speak to Bill Livesay, Executive Director from Andrews Kurth LLP and Miriam Rozen, staff reporter from Texas Lawyer, to get their personal accounts of Hurricane Ike. On Lawyer2Lawyer, you’ll hear how it has affected law firms and look at what firms are doing to assist their employees, their clients and those in need.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors