Struggling to control the mounting costs of document review? On this April edition of The ESI Report, host Kelly Kubacki, Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack welcomes Gary Feldon and Maureen Japha, Associates with Covington & Burling LLP and Beth Koehler, Legal Consultant with Kroll Ontrack, to discuss how automated review technology can significantly improve the speed, consistency and defensibility of the entire review process while cutting costs. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Laura Tushaus, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, discusses the recent case of Green v. Blitz U.S.A., Inc.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors