A disability may not be visible as physical injuries are, but psychiatric disabilities are just as serious. And physical injuries can be accompanied by emotional trauma or depression. How best to understand psychiatric disability in the workers comp case? Workers Comp Matters host, Attorney Alan S. Pierce discusses these issues with an expert in legal cases of this kind, Attorney Bernard Mulholland, principal in the firm of Ford, Mulholland & Moran, P.C. in Brockton, MA , practicing over 20 years and a legal expert in the field of workers comp and psychiatric disability. Its important information for lawyers, employers and insurers.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors