As of January 1, 2010, there will be new rules pertaining to Medicare compliance. In this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Attorney Benjamin M. Basista from the law firm of Burns, White & Hickton, to look at the new rules regarding Medicare compliance and how they relate to the railroad industry. Larry and Ben will explore the Medicare reporting process, the issue of medical liens and how it all relates to the railroad industry.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors