Behavioral finance deals with what academics have seen people do, instead of what people ought to do and is an area of finance that’s getting increasing attention among academics and practitioners. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, William D. Wakelee, settlement annuity specialist in Ringler’s Philadelphia office, as they discuss the growing area of behavioral finance. Ringler Radio welcomes the expert, Dr. Christopher Coyne of St. Joseph’s University, as they explore the behavioral aspects of financial decision, the concept of risk return vs. irrationality, the importance of utility and highlight Dr. Coyne’s involvement with studies on behavioral finance.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors