Last week Ralph R. Cioffi and Matthew M. Tannin, both former hedge fund managers for Bear Stearns, surrendered to federal agents and were charged with nine counts of securities, mail and wire fraud. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Rich Strassberg, a partner in Goodwin Procter’s Litigation Department and chair of its White Collar Crime & Government Investigations Practice, to discuss the details of this criminal case. They will explore the Bear Stearns scandal, look into the criminal charges against the ex-managers, the state of the mortgage market, the evidence in their email correspondence, tackle the topic of white-collar crime and look at what criminally can happen to these once successful fund managers.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors