There are some major differences between how structured settlements are handled in Canada compared to the States. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen with co–host and Ringler Associate, Mark R. Vogel, from the Grand Rapid’s Michigan office, as they report from the 2007 NSSTA Annual Meeting and Conference in Toronto. Ringler Radio welcomes, Bob Baxter, principal at Baxter Structured Settlements and Kyla Baxter, Managing Director for Baxter Structured Settlements in Toronto, to discuss the differences and similarities between how structured settlements are handled in two different countries. Don’t miss out on this important discussion.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors