At the first sniff of a claim or a lawsuit against your company, the in-house legal department must take charge of a case and not let go. Join In-House Legal, host Paul D. Boynton Esq., with trial attorney, Barry Weiner, from the law firm Ruberto, Israel & Weiner, as they discuss how to tame the litigation beast and share thoughts and insights on how in-house lawyers can effectively control their litigation budgets.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors