With a unanimous vote, the Surpreme Court ruled 9-0 against the NFL in the American Needle v. NFL case—one of the most important legal cases in sports. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Marc Edelman from Barry University’s Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law and Professor Michael McCann, Associate Law Professor at Vermont Law School and Legal Analyst for Sports Illustrated, to discuss this latest ruling. They talk about anti-trust law, intellectual property issues and how this decision could affect the NFL and other sports franchises.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors