Attention bloggers: The Federal Trade Commission approved new Web guidelines pertaining to “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The FTC wants bloggers to disclose free products or payments they have received from companies for reviewing their products. Co-hosts and attorneys J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Eric P. Robinson, Staff Attorney at the Media Law Resource Center and Attorney Barry J. Reingold, partner in the Washington D.C. office of Perkins Coie, to clarify the FTC’s new guidelines, look at the ethics of blogging, blogger abuse and how these new guidelines will impact the blogosphere
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors