It’s no secret that today the medical malpractice area is one of the most difficult areas of litigation. Plaintiffs not only have to deal with the physical effects of medical malpractice but also the challenges that they face in the courts. On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen welcomes Attorney Barry J. Nace, senior partner at Paulson & Nace in Washington DC to look at the process for the medical malpractice plaintiff in the trial court and specifically deal with how the biases of some judges can affect the result.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors