Effective October 26, 2009, amended New York Labor Law: Section 195 will require employers to provide written notification to their employees, at the time of hiring, of their rate of pay and obtain a written acknowledgment from each employee of the receipt of this written notice. Co-host, Attorney J. Craig Williams welcomes Attorney Charles H. Kaplan, Partner in the NY office of Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold LLP and Barbara S. Mehlsack, Esq., Partner in the New York firm of Gorlick Kravitz & Listhaus, P.C. to get two perspectives on amended New York Labor Law: Section 195, compliance and what this newly amended law means for New York employers as well as their employees.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors