The Justice Department and SEC are serious, investigating companies for falsifying documents and as a result, lying to shareholders about what stock option awards cost the company. Criminal and civil charges are being filed! Even corporate officers are under scrutiny! What IS backdating stock options? Has your company or client done it? Join Coast to Coast hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they get answers from the ‘go-to’ expert on the topic. Special guest, Attorney Steven R. Barth, partner with Foley and Lardner LLP in Milwaukee, who provides legal analysis on issues such as this to public and private companies, is the Chairperson of the National Directors Institute focusing on corporate governance issues. He takes us through what backdating stock options means, how to discover it, how to prevent it and what to do if the government comes knocking. Listen and hear what YOU need to know!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors